10 resources to help you and your students ignite action toward goals.
- This Forbes article describes five reasons that goal-setting is important.
- Here are 18 inspirational quotes that you can post and share with students about setting goals.
- Check out this short (3:57) overview video about S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- Here are 48 free S.M.A.R.T. goal worksheets for you to try.
- It might seem too simple, but consider encouraging your students to ask themselves these three questions every day so they have the opportunity to reflect, plan, and check in with themselves.
- Here are 10 tips from Education Week for setting successful goals with students.
- Once you and your students have created and set goals, track them using this free and easy-to-use template.
- Select from hundreds of subject-matter-experts to Skype with your classroom and discuss their goals and how they got to where they are now.
- Here are four key questions to ask ourselves as educators when it comes to setting goals for student outcomes.
What if we don’t achieve our goals? Fail forward. Here’s one (of many) TED Talks on the topic of failing forward (and fast).