Learn how to build strong relationships in the classroom, our favorite Ted Talks, and what to do with early finishers.
Well hi there, September. We’re a few weeks into the new school year, and we’re on the move and in our groove. Whether we have a second between meetings or need to kick back and relax before bed, these are the links we are clicking.
- Try these strategies for building strong classroom relationships.
- Are Arizona’s rural schools in a state of emergency?
- Five common classroom management issues in high school — and practical solutions.
- Rev up your tech with these 17 apps for teachers in 2017.
- Click this way for growth mindset ideas and freebies.
- How to make kids hate reading: three mistakes to avoid.
- Can we stop pretending that class size doesn’t matter? Because it does.
- Ramp up your work game! These five Ted Talks that will help your productivity.
- Got some tiny mathematicians whizzing through work? Skip the busywork: here are five activities for early finishers in the math classroom.
- We are in love with this middle school classroom’s “book tasting.” Fun!
September: Bring on your early morning meetings, your stacks of grading, and your pep rallies. We’ve got this.