The Arizona K12 Center curates the week’s best teacher resources, whether lesson plans, book lists, or perfect printables.
Got a second for a quick clickfest? Kick off your flip-flops, grab something to sip (preferably one with a tiny umbrella), and soak up this week’s fresh internet inspiration.
- Every child deserves a champion. Read these tips on advocating for all of our learners.
- Jackpot! If you teach upper-level mathematics, you’ve got to check out Resourceaholic, a site devoted to ideas and resources for teaching secondary math.
- See what some super talented and creative teachers are up to over at the Classroom Pinspirations Instagram account.
- Already stressing over Meet the Teacher Night? This blog has plenty of sweet tips and freebies.
- Dread setting kids free to their own (tech) devices in the classroom? Tune into this podcast on how to keep kids focused and accountable when using the internet.
- How great are these student pioneer journals? What a fun way to get kids writing!
- Woah — we’re totally impressed by this STEM project for students studying ancient civilizations.
- Yoga incorporates balance, breathing, and coordination. Head over and read this occupational therapist’s tips for teaching yoga to children with special needs.
- Fill up your toolbox with these 10 ways to help children cope when big changes strike.
- A Mesa museum is teaching four things every Arizona student needs to know.
OK, that’s all for right now — we’re ready for a refill! See you soon for another resource roundup.