National Board Renewal Support is designed to guide renewal candidates as they pursue the rigorous process of renewing their National Board Certification. Eligible renewal candidates will receive coaching and support from fellow Board-certified teachers who have successfully completed the renewal process themselves.
In addition to the Saturday events, renewal candidates will also have two other opportunities to participate in online collaborative support with their Renewal Candidate Support Providers. These additional sessions will be determined at the January event.
In May, technology assistance will be available for renewal candidates as they finalize all digital uploads and video editing.
While the Arizona K12 Center cannot provide any overnight accommodations, suggestions for nearby lodging can be provided, upon request, for those attending a session from out of town.
- reflect on and complete individualized goals.
- write commentary produced in collaborative and/or quiet environments.
- identify new goals as a result of analytical reviews of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards Components and coaching conversations with National Board Certified Teachers.
- understand newly released components and information from the National Board.
- develop a sense of accomplishment for having participated in an engaging and collaborative work time.
Registration includes lunch, snacks, and training materials.